Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Snow!

Lots of snow here in the CT. Various people asked for pictures of the snow, but some people had to shovel day and night to enable nursing access.

DHV kept asking for a big ball; light powder did not let us realize that dream. Instead we made funny faces for the camera.
Inside, DHV kept warm by dancing with Janine.

Check out that periwinkle helmet! We took LRV to "The Cranial" for a "heliment" check (as our nurse likes to say, and write in her notes) today and her head has already started to change shape. We are going to keep the mold of her deformed skull for later embarassment.Here's the money shot of the 11-13 inches of snow and sleet.

5 comments:

Pete said...

Very fine helimet!

And impressive snowfall--but do you seriously think that Ida, Ella, the SeniorVs and I could not have made it in the Subaru or rental PT Cruiser?

I think Janine would have been really impressed. And it is our desire to impress Janine, believe me.

DKV said...

I think it was Ida's snot nose that turned the tide against yous, actually.

Lindy said...

I'm pretty sure "yous" is really spelled"youse". I'm from Brooklyn, I should know.

arthur and maggie said...

that's a great helmet. i might get one for Arthur for Christmas. and get ready for the PDX money shot

Natasha said...

She's getting so big! Thanks for keeping us updated! Thats about how much snow we have here in Michigan! I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!