Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Progress

Now we're hoping to get her out of the NICU by tonight. They don't like me down there. Hopefully they will discharge her out of spite.

While we wait for that, here are some photos of the last three days.
Runaway uterus!
Aunt Maggie said all fours was a good position.This lasted one contraction. Then the uterus-wrangler stated, "I think that shook something loose! Not doing that again."
Aunt Maggie used to do that to me, too. "Touch that light socket, it feels good." "Smell my fart, it smells good." "Eat this tempe burger, it's better than the real thing."

Don't skimp on the cream cheese!Happy.
More happier.Resting in the NICU, the least restful place I could imagine.Cracking the eyes open. She looks a lot like D Hawk.
Added for comparison, D Hawk 4 years ago.

4 comments:

arthur and maggie said...

Excellent VBAC, SHV!

Its true I advised DKV to do many things for my own amusement, but would never do that to the SHV.

Looking forward to more pics

Pete said...

Would like pronunciation key to Hanako's name, for the benefit of white relatives.

zwicker said...

she does look SO much like DHV! and definitely NOT like she belongs in the NICU!!

BEO said...

Wow that is amazing how much she looks like her big bro!