Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween

The Prince of Autumn greeted Halloween with a suit of white and black.
"Sir Pete, Sir Arthur, get off your gourds and protect me from the paparazzi!"The Royal Cow walking on his hind legs.The Royal Cow relaxing on the couch during story time."Mmmm, the candy you tithe me is good. Come, let our band of merry marauders hit the streets of Westville. My soothsayer tells me the proletariat gives away such bounty on only this day!"The Prince deigning to snuggle his pack mule.We actually saw no children trick-or-treating at 430pm on Halloween. We'll need to figure this out before we go out for real, like Vikings with pillow cases of plunder.

7 comments:

Ella said...

the way the talk is around here, I think that cow needs a crown.

Pete said...

Regarding photo five:

Ella: "Aw, that's pretty cute."

Pete: "Dude, that's totally cute."

arthur and maggie said...

Arthur keeps asking me which pumkin is Arthur and which is Pete. Please advise ASAP!

DKV said...

It's like art - all in the eye of the beholder.

Pete said...

Arthur is on the right (on DHV's left); no way I have teeth that big. Those are BT: Bradford Teeth.

Pete said...

I am also partial to picture #2; I'm glad that D. Hawk is so handy with these coasters, and proud of his prowess. I wish he were here right now to throw one down under my morning beer.

DKV said...

Morning beer? I thought it was pear brandy in the morning.

You know: beer before liquor, never sicker. Beer before beer, pain severe. Liquor before beer, you're in the clear.