Saturday, October 18, 2008

SHV turns the big 3-0!

Yesterday was my 30th birthday. I was expecting a nice dinner out with DKV but he got sneaky on me and organized a top secret birthday dinner in the city with our nearest and dearest friends. Here we are post-surprise with Kasey and Ben and Stacey and Matt.

DKV even got some of my Brooklyn ladies out for the occasion. Here I am with Tarsha and Justine, getting ready to dig into a fabulous sushi and sashimi spread.

Throw some diamond earrings and a surprise ice cream cake the next night into the mix and I'd say that my husband really outdid himself this time. Thanks honey!

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Happy 30th Susannah! DH rocks!

Courtney said...

Happy 30th Susannah! DH rocks!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Susannah!

Way to go, hubby!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday-you totally deserved a great day....yaay to DH!!!

-Erin

aniela said...

a belated happy 30th to you!