Monday, January 26, 2009

Yeamaa and Yeampa

Yeamaa and Yeampa drove up from New Jersey after canceling their trip 5 or 6 weekends in a row due to illness. Danny made it worth the wait.

Danny invented a game called "throw the Snoopy pillow downstairs."
Naptime for young and old.
What's in the recycling truck?
This is a favorite of mine.
Leigh [thinking]: Of all the stuffed animals, they set this smart-ass cow in front of me.
Cow: I'm sitting up on my own.
Leigh [thinking]: Good for you.
Cow: I can talk.
Leigh [thinking]: All you can say is "mooo."
Cow: Can you talk?
Leigh [thinking]: One of these days, cow . . .
Story time with Neen.
Are You My Mother?
The Cat in the Hat

2 comments:

Pete said...

Way to go, Neen! Everyone looks great, and it's nice to see Yeampa on the scene.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I've missed so much! Leigh has such a beautiful smile. Did we doubt that she would though? On the toddler front - lots of screaming and running here as well.
-Lezlie