Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tae Kwon Do

Danny had his first belt test today.
I'm not convinced that he really knows enough to have a belt, but standing up in front of people in a big room and performing is certainly a good experience to have.
Having the chutzpah to tell your master that your tiger eyes are also your dinosaur eyes is something that can't be taught.

It sounds like he's been at politician school, by non-answering with "I can promise, Sir."

To his credit, he did share his precious trophy with Leigh as soon as he got home.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Ida could benefit from a class like this...

Nice job Danny!

When does Leigh start?

ERV said...

How do you keep him from practicing his moves on siblings at home? and I too would like to know when does Leigh start?

DKV said...

Leigh may not be loud enough for them, but maybe in a year.

He doesn't really like to practice his moves at home, he uses a basic shove or body-bump instead.

Pete said...

I went away to Montana and dude started breaking boards with his fists?! Whoa. DISCIPLINE. I am impressed and proud. I can tell that Master Bonnie is proud, too. DISCIPLINE.

Anonymous said...

so what have you done lately?